The 2013 gay4soccer Draft: Day 1
It’s back. Last year we took on an experiment after the MLS SuperDraft. What if a group of people conducted a draft with decisions solely on their looks?
This year we repeat the experiment on twice the scale of last year. This year we took all of the players in both rounds of the SuperDraft and had a panel of men and women, gay and straight, take a look at them and give their opinions as to the draft picks’ hotness factor.
Our countdown of the top 19 draft picks begins now.
#19 Mikey Lopez
- Drafted by Sporting Kansas City in Round 1, Pick 14
- Midfielder, University of North Carolina
- Generation Adidas, 2011 ACC Freshman of the Year
- 5′ 8″ 160 pounds
- Hometown of Dallas, Texas
#18 Paolo DelPiccolo
- Drafted by Montreal Impact in Round 2, Pick 8
- Midfielder, University of Lousiville
- Competed in the Milk Cup with the US U-18s as a high schooler
- 6′ 165 pounds
- Hometown of Wheat Ridge, Colorado