Another Gay Pride Flag in a Soccer Supporters’ Section

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. jerseyj9 says:

Sons of Ben are an excellent example of how every ‘walk of life’ can work together peacefully for a common purpose. It’s great!

2. You know I totally support the cause, but I hate everything political, so I’m not sure how I feel about this (not that it matters :) __ What’s next, Sons of Darfur?

3. cjbinatx says:

Doesn’t have to be seen as something political at all. See the pledge on the Allies page. It’s a great symbol of support to the LGBT fans and players.

4. Very good. And I guess if it ends up offending anyone, I’m all for that.

5. soccer311 says:

Although I do not mind the gay pride part of the flag, this is a completely wrong. No flag shall be made in the image of the american flag. Blasphemous!

6. Nicci says:

I didn’t know being gay was political? That’s news to me

7. Lukas says:

It’s disrespectful to alter our flag

8. CJB1979 says:

Oh get a grip. Just because a flag has the same number of stars as another one doesn’t make it blasphemous. It’s like saying this cake is blasphemous. http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Flag_Cake3(3).jpg

9. That cake is blasphemous but looks delicious.

10. soccer311 says:

How on earth is the cake blasphemous? Its patriotic if anything. Its made I the model of the flag. Altering the american flag with different colors or images to fit your own agenda however….whether it be political or personal beliefs….is narcissistic, shallow, and unpatriotic. Obama did something similar to the flag for campaigning with his image in place of the stars, which screams socialism. This is nearly as bad…

11. Lucas Murray says:

You mouthbreathers that are saying that this is blasphemous need to look up the meaning of the word first.

Anyone can love whoever they want. No one controls who they love.

Get a grip.

12. Patrick Boyle says:

Like screaming socialism is a bad thing…

13. Ed says:

I don’t really care who you like, what you believe, or what flag you fly. It’s pretty funny seeing people get riled up and upset over this.

14. jerseyj9 says:

Oh please, it is common in soccer culture to write on or modify the country/city/or state flag to represent your subsection of fandom!

soccer311:

15. jerseyj9 says:

People like you do more for our movement than all of the peaceful protests combined. Please tell us more!!

16. Lukas says:

and how does homosexuality have anything to do with the game? it doesn’t…it’s to promote the progressive agenda